To work with client requirements for custom renovation projects that include but not limited to kitchen, bathroom vanities, built-ins, wall units, cabinetry, closets. Location can be either onsite at client (residential or commercial jobs) or at our corporate showroom in Oakville. Must be able to produce designs using computer software (SketchUp, 20/20, RoomSketch, AutoCAD, etc…) with minimal supervision. Candidates should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work with clients, vendors and co-workers. Must be self-motivated and driven to close business. Must be organized, and have a high attention to detail and be able to turn-around designs in a quick and accurate fashion.
- 3+ years experience working with clients in designing kitchen, bathroom, cabinetry and renovation projects (residential & commercial)
- experience with kitchen and bath software design software & tools
- experience working with word processing, spreadsheet tools, and Google Suite
- NKBA certification is a definite assset
- vehicle with a valid drivers license
Contract, Part-time (potential for future Full-time)
Greater Toronto Area